Review :Bellezza Miracle Powder



Hello lovelies. I'm back with my review and for this lovely day, I would like to review one of the local brands cosmetic, BELLEZZA. I heard Bellezza from my colleague since they've been consuming their beauty sachet drinks collection and I just knew that Bellezza also produced cosmetic!


So I decided to give a try on their miracle powder since I've read many good reviews about it. It is loose powder actually that you would have put on lastly after you've applied foundation, primer, bb cream and etc. 


If you could see on their ingredient lists, you'll noticed that one of the items used was castor oil! Did you know how good castor oil is?! 


Detoxification :According to North Carolina State University, castor oil is detoxifying and helps to break up oils on the face that clog glands and pores. Organic Facts reports that castor oil contains a compound called undercylenic acid, which can help to disinfect the skin and even kill bacteria that cause skin conditions such as acne. Detoxification can be easily done by rubbing the oil into the skin each night and then washing off the excess.

Moisturize :According to Organic Facts, castor oil can be very moisturizing and can even soften dry skin and rough age spots. According to Palomar Community College, it is an excellent skin emollient and even helps with skin conditions like dermatitis, which can cause severely rough, dry skin. Using castor oil on a nightly basis can be especially helpful in the winter months when skin is at its driest.

Cleansing :According to North Carolina State University, castor oil can also help to cleanse the skin of dead skin cells that are clogging the sebaceous glands. Rubbing castor oil on your face helps to pull out impurities in the pores. This can help to decrease breakouts on the skin that are often caused by these clogged glands. For this method, massage castor oil into the skin and then wash it off with warm, soapy water.
 
Let's take a closer look on the color that I've chosen. I chose Natural Barbie for a more natural look that could blend in with my skin tone. Nice color right? :)




TARA! This is before and after picture of my skin after applying this Miracle Powder. You could see the coverage it did as it could cover mt pimples and pore!! More interestingly is because I DID'NT APPLIED ANY FOUNDATION/ BB CREAM/CC CREAM/ PRIMER. 100% THE MIRACLE POWDER!!  Very miracle and worked!! I love its natural color that could goes very well with my skin tone.

Overall, I totally recommend this powder for those who are in search of affordable yet effective powder. Support our local products girls!

Rate : 4/5
 Price ; RM69 Semenanjung  | RM70 for west

More info , check on Bellezza Essential Facebook !!










No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment :)