Review: Revlon New Complexion One Step

Hi guys. It's been such a very long time since I was in hiatus mood and now I'm back. For today, I'll be reviewing about one of my favorite makeup brand ; Revlon. Honestly speaking, i'm not a fan of foundation because of it's heavy texture and since my skin is sensitive, foundation tends to cause breakouts on my skin.

But then when it comes to the face coverage, foundation works at its best. I overcame my terrifies and decided to buy face foundation for an excellent coverage on my skin.

And here it started. I went to Watsons and stumbled upon the Revlon New Complexion One Step Compact Makeup SPF 15 and decided to give a try.



I used it almost 98% over the month and I can't be even happier. New Complexion One Step Compact Makeup SPF 15 ranks as the best cream-to-powder foundation at the drugstore, hands down, and it includes titanium dioxide as the only sunscreen active. 

As you could see from the texture, it is not really a liquid-like foundation or even cake foundation. The mixture of powder and foundation really satisfied me as it provide me with a full coverage 

Compartmentalization of this compact creme-to-foundation saves my time. No brush needed as i prefer the sponge provided to apply this foundation to give a smooth flawless complexion.


I deeply in love how this Ivory Beige color blends well with my skin tone.This crème to powder are to be used in layers. Start with one layer and then let that settle, before applying another. Or just use a single layer if you want sheer coverage.But i prefer layering this foundation to cover all my pimple marks.

So ladies, grab one yours from the available store!

RANTING : 4/5
REPURCHASE? : YES
PRICE : RM58
p/s : Buy online from Online Guardian Store and Hermo :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment :)